Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Holiday!!!

Firstly, let me wish you a Happy New Year!! May 2010 brings more happy and joy to your life... ^_^ Okay, so got this whole week to myself, and I'm planning to snapfit my gundam stash before it got pile up to the level that I can not think of. I'm sure some of you guys got a lot of unbuild stash, (if you dont have right now, I'm sure you will in the future) so I just want to know what are you gonna do about it? Did you try to finish it and stop buying a new one until you do, or you sell it to get some cash back?....and probably use that money to buy another new model kit again....
It's tough being a devoted toys collector and modeler, sometimes we have to live with it and let nature to decide...


Hmm....maybe I start with the small one first.....^_^;

No comments:

Post a Comment